1 Day Itanda Falls tour
1 Day Itanda falls tour will offer the best adventure to enable you to visit Jinja town where you can find the source of river Nile in Uganda and home to the magnificent Itanda falls which have not yet fallen victim to dam construction in Uganda. The falls offer out of the world views and experience with the activities that can be carried out. On your way to the falls, you will also visit Mabira forest the biggest rainforest in central Uganda. The forest is home to a number of primate species including the black and white colobus monkeys that can be seen swinging in the trees of the forests, baboons among others.
Highlights of the 1 Day Itanda falls tour
- Pick up from Kampala
- Stopover at Mabira forest (zip-lining, birding, Nature walks, primate watching)
- Itanda falls (rafting, jet boating, bungee jumping, kayaking )
- Transfer to Jinja: After your early morning breakfast, you will be picked by our guide from a location of your choice in Kampala and head to the source of the Nile Jinja. On your to the source of the Nile along Kampala- Jinja highway, you will make a stopover at Namawojolo for a quick snack where roasted plantain, chicken on a stick, liver, and meat is the order of the day with a variety of ice-cold drinks to quench your thirst.
- Mabira forest Experience: After the fun experience at the Namawojolo market, you will continue your way to Mabira forest the biggest rain forest in central Uganda along Kampala Jinja highway. On reaching the forest, you will be welcomed by a guide who will brief you on what activities you will participate in while in the forest. Activities like zip lining, birding where a number of bird species like the little greenbul, shrike, francolin; fep pigeon among others will be seen.
- Source of the Nile Experience: After you will head to Jinja to the beautiful Itanda falls where you will have a chance to participate in a number of activities including rafting, jet boating, bungee jumping, kayaking. A number of bird species like Cormorants, Pelicans, Storks, and King Fishers among others will be seen in the area.
- Return to Kampala: After an amazing adventure and activities carried out our guide will drop you at a location of your choice in Kampala marking the end of your 1 day Itanda falls tour.
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- An English speaking guide
- Activities included on the itinerary
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included in the itinerary
See also: 1 Day Source of the Nile tour