2 Days Rwanda Hiking Safari is one of the unique tours that take a very shorty time whereby travelers get to hike the amazing volcanoes on Rwanda.
Day 1: Transfer to Ruhengeri / Musanze
- Arrival: On Day 1 of this amazing 2 Days Rwanda Hiking Safari, a Company representative from our team will meet you at Kigali International airport or pick you up from your hotel in Kigali – Rwanda.
- City Tour: You will later enjoy a brief tour of Kigali city including a visit to the local market and the Genocide memorial site. Later transfer you to visit the twin lakes of Burera and Ruhondo en-route. Arrive Musanze spend the evening at leisure relaxing at the lodge as you prepare for the next day’s hike or visiting the surrounding village Overnight.
Day 2; Bisoke (Visoke) Hike – Volcanoes National Park
- Hiking Mount Bisoke: On the second and final day of the 2 Days Rwanda Hiking Safari, you will wake up to breakfast and you will later set out for Mt. Bisoke hike which is part of Volcanoes national park-home to Rwanda gorillas. On reaching the summit, you will discover a beautiful crater lake and the whole experience is overwhelming! Along the trail, you will discover a lot of birdlife and captivating scenery – the reason Rwanda is referred to as the “land of a thousand hills”. After this experience, you will have enjoyed the adventure.
- City Tour: After the hike, you will have lunch and transfer to Kigali city where time allowing, you will visit the genocide museum and later transfer to the airport for your onward flight or dropped at your hotel in Kigali.
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- Mount Bisoke Hike Permit
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full-time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary, Portage and wait staff gratuity.