3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali
3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali is a short Uganda Tour package that takes one from Rwanda to Uganda’s Bwindi forest national park for gorilla trekking. The 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali will involve a series of activities that will make your gorilla trekking safari in Uganda from Kigali memorable. The 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali safari will involve visiting Bwindi impenetrable national park to carryout gorilla trekking in the sector presented on your gorilla trekking permit. The safari will offer a thrilling experience with the gorillas, cultural encounters with the Batwa people, nature walks where a number of attractions like primates, for example, the different monkey species like the black and white colobus monkeys, the vervet monkeys and so on which will offer amazing experience that will make your gorilla safari in Uganda memorable.
Highlights of 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali
- DAY 1: Pick Up and transfer to Kigali
- Day2: Gorilla trekking
- DAY 3: Transfer to Kigali
DAY 1: Pick Up and transfer to Kigali
- Transfer to Bwindi: Depending on your location in Kigali, our guide will pick you up and brief you on your 2 days gorilla trekking in Uganda from Kigali safari and after you will embark on your journey through the cyanika boarder. On your journey to the park, you will pass by Lake Bunyonyi, the deepest lake in Uganda.
- Community tour: On reaching the park you will check-in and if time allows you can decide to go on a community tour and experience the life around bwindi impenetrable national park.
Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla Trekking: After early morning breakfast and packed lunch, you will embark on their journey to carry out gorilla trekking the activity. Depending on your gorilla trekking permit, you will transfer to the sector where the gorilla family you’re going to trek is. The activity will involve you hiking through the rugged terrain and it can take a given amount of time approximately 2-8 hours but with the help of the guide, it will be easy to locate the gentle giants. On locating and coming into contact with the gorillas, you will spend 1 hour with them and here you can take pictures of them, watch how they groom one another, how they live amongst one another which is quite interesting to watch. After the exciting experience, you will head back to your hotel for relaxation, dinner, and overnight.
Meal plan: breakfast and lunch
DAY 3: Transfer to Kigali
- Transfer to Kigali: After early morning breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and you will embark on your journey back to Kigali city. It will take approximately four hours to reach the city which will be the beginning of another adventure.
- Kigali City tour: A city tour will be carried out and you will be able to visit a number of attractions, for instance, the Kigali genocide memorial museum where different displays are showcased, the memorial museum will take you back to the time of the brutality where a number of Tutsis were killed. The trip to the museum will be heartbreaking but will at end restore hope in the people. Lunch will be served in Kigali City and after You will also visit the kimironko market where a number of African crafts and arts are sold which you can buy as souvenirs, the market is another cultural encounter that will be exciting while on the safari because in the market, different traders from Uganda, Congo, Rwanda and other countries come together to participate and showcase different arts and crafts, food products, vegetables, house hold necessities, shoes among others can be bought.
- Drop off: After the trip to the Kimoronko market, our driver/ guide will drop you at a location of your choice in Kigali which marks the end of your trip.
- Pickup and drop off in Kigali
- A guide
- Gorilla trekking permits
- Entrance permits
- Batwa experience
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Canoeing on lake Bunyonyi
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary
See also: 3 DAYS BWINDI (OFFER)