4 Days Uganda Gorilla and Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking tour
4 Days Uganda Gorilla and Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking tour , is a short trip that takes you for primates safaris tours in Uganda and Rwanda. You will trek gorillas in Uganda and trek chimpanzees in Rwanda.
Highlights of the 4 Days Uganda Gorilla and Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking tour
- Day 1: City tour & Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest
- Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Bwindi
- Day 3: Transfer to Nyungwe
- Day 4: Chimpanzee tracking
Detailed itinerary of the 4 Days Uganda Gorilla and Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking tour
Day 1: City tour & Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest
- Arrival & City Tour: On Day 1 of the 4 Days Uganda Gorilla and Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking tour, you will be picked from your hotel in Kigali and go for a tour of the remarkable Kigali City – visiting Kimironko local market where you will interact with the locals and try a bargain on the local produce and the genocide memorial site where you will learn more about the terrible 1994 genocide.
- Transfer to Bwindi: Have lunch and transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest national park through Katuna border and arriving Bwindi – the home of Uganda gorillas in the evening. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Bwindi
- Gorilla Trekking: Early morning breakfast and transfer to the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park headquarters, you advised to go with packed lunch and bottled drinking water for a briefing by the park ranger guides at 7:00 am – 2:00 am. After briefing, you will go with your guide and start trekking the forests of Bwindi impenetrable national park. On reaching them, you advised to be them for a maximum of 1 hour. After the trek, you go back to the starting point and meet your guide and go back to your lodge.
Day 3: Transfer to Nyungwe.
- Transfer to Nyungwe: Breakfast will be served early and embark on the drive to Nyungwe forest national park with lunch en-route. You expect fascinating sight-seeing on the way. This is a 7 to 8 hours’ drive. Dinner and overnight
Day 4: Chimpanzee tracking
- Chimpanzee Trekking in Nyungwe: Enjoy breakfast and go for briefing before entering the forest, searching for the active and playful fellows in Nyungwe forest. The Chimpanzees are the easy to spot, as they jump from one tree to another, chattering and laughing. Chimpanzee trekking usually takes about 3 hours.
- Departure: You will then transfer back to Kigali City with lunch enroute. If the city tour wasn’t possible on the day of arrival, you will have a brief city tour and transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- Gorilla Permit
- Chimpanzee permit
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals at the hotel
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary, Portage and wait staff gratuity
end of 4 Days Uganda Gorilla and Rwanda Chimpanzee Trekking tour