2 days horseback riding in Lake Mburo National Park
2 days horseback riding in Lake Mburo National Park will let you explore Lake Mburo national park one of the most rewarding national parks when you visit Uganda. The park is where you will have rewarding experiences by participating in a number of activities in Lake Mburo National Park. The park is a home to a number of bird species which you will get to see during your participation in horseback riding, among the different bird species that can be seen in park include; the long-crested eagle handsome Francolin, Rwenzori Batis Dusky turtle love, paradise flycatcher, archer’s ground robin, African Rwenzori, double collared sunbird, marsh harrier, Ruwenzori turaco, common moorhen Ruwenzori night jar, grey throated tit, the dusky crimson wing, red-faced woodland warbler, you will also get to see a number of mammal species like Common Duiker, Defassa Waterbuck, Oribi reedbucks, Impalas, Buffalos, Bush pigs, Giraffes, Eland, and Zebras, Uganda kobs out of the 69 mammal species in the park for memorable experiences during your stay safari in the park.
Highlights of your 2 days horseback riding in Lake Mburo
- Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park
- Day 2: Horseback Ride and transfer back to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park
- Transfer to Lake Mburo: Day one of your 2 days horseback riding in Lake Mburo national park your guide will pick you up from Entebbe airport upon arrival or a location of your choice in Kampala city and transfer you to Lake Mburo national park where you will have amazing experiences. During your transfer to Lake Mburo, you will get a number of stopovers like Lukaya where you will get refreshments like roasted meat and chicken, the second stop-over will be at Kayabwe where you will with a stopover at the equator for the northern and southern hemisphere experiments, you will also get to take pictures of at the equator and later on continue with your journey to the park. On reaching you will transfer to Mihingo lodge for lunch and relaxation and later on in the afternoon, you will participate in afternoon boat cruise where you will get to see a number of attractions like the different bird species like; Lesser and Great Swamp Warblers, Chubb’s and Caruthers’s Cisticola Black Crake, Common Squacco, Striated, Black-headed, Herons White-headed, and Black-billed Barbet, Greenwood Hoopoe, a number of mammal species like crocodiles sun basking and waiting on prey, a number of herbivores grazing in the plains as you enjoy the sunset in the park which will make the activity rewarding. Return to your lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Horseback Ride and transfer back to Kampala
- Horseback Ride and transfer back to Kampala: On day 2 of your 2 days horseback riding in lake Mburo national park after an early morning breakfast at your lodge, your guide will pick you and transfer you to the horse stables where you will be assigned to an instructor who will transfer you to the park to participate in the rewarding activity. During horseback riding in Lake Mburo National Park, you will get to see a number of attractions like a number of animal species like the Zebras, buffaloes and antelopes among other animal species in the park which can be seen along the different horseback riding trails in Lake Mburo National Park and after your rewarding activities in the park, you will exit the park and head back to Kampala where you will have lunch and your guide will drop you at a location of your choice in the city. Alternatively when you have time you can participate in the Kampala city tour and visit a number of cultural site and markets and later on you will get to visit a number of cultural site during your Rwanda cultural tour for a memorable 2 days horseback riding in lake Mburo national park.
- Meal plan: Breakfast and lunch
End of 2 days horseback riding in Lake Mburo
- Horseback ride
- Boat trip
- all accommodation as per itinerary
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Pick up and Drop off at Entebbe
- Full-time English speaking driver/ guide
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Visa fees
- Air tickets
- All items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beer,