2 Days Lake Mburo National Park Safari
2 Days Lake Mburo National Park Safari will offer the best experience in the wild given the beauty of the park. It is home to a number of attractions including Lake Mburo where boat cruises a carried out that will offer tourists the chance to see a number of kingfishers trying their luck to catch some fish in the water, cormorants and a number of water birds. With the game drives, you will have the opportunity to see a number of animal species including the elands, zebras, topis, hippos, hyenas, waterbucks among other animals. Interesting in the park is the fact that it can be reached in the shortest amount of time compared to other national parks in Uganda making it the best safari option.
Highlights of the 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo national park, evening boat cruise
- Day 2: Morning game drive and transfer to Kampala.
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo
- Transfer to Lake Mburo: Our guide will pick you up at exactly 7 am at a location of your choice and brief you about 2 days Lake Mburo national park safari and embark on your journey to the breathtaking Lake Mburo national park. You will pass through the Kampala-Masaka highway, and we shall have a stopover at Mpambire drum makers where you will have a chance to see how local African drums in Uganda a made. After the interesting affair, you will continue to Lake Mburo national park through the different trails to your lodge, you will have a chance to spot a number of animals like zebras, warthogs, elands, warthogs, waterbucks and so on.
- Boat Cruise: Lunch will be served at your lodge and later on, you will go for an evening boat cruise. During your evening boat cruise, you will have a chance to see the hippos, crocodiles, topis, a number of bird species including water birds like the African kingfisher, cormorant, fish eagle, pelican, heron and many more. After the thrilling activity, you will head back to your lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Game Drive & Transfer to Kampala
- Game Drive: After early morning breakfast, you will participate in an early, morning game drive where you will have a chance to see the different animal species that you would have missed out on during the evening game drive animals like the elands, buffalos, zebras, impalas and so on. The drive will take approximately 3 hours and after you will check out of your hotel and head to Kampala. Through Masaka, you will have your lunch and also a stopover at the equator for photography and you can also participate in the water experiment to determine the northern and southern hemispheres in which the water experiment will determine that you are in both hemispheres at the equator. You will make your way to Kampala City where our guide will drop you at a location of your choice marking the end of your 2 days Lake Mburo national park safari.
End of the 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park Safari
Trip Inclusions in the 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park Safari
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- An English speaking guide
- Game drives
- Boat cruise
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included in the itinerary
See also: 3 DAYS MURCHISON FALLS SAFARI