2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali tour is yet another amazing short tour of the endangered gorillas in Bwindi Forest starting the trip from Rwanda.
The 2 days gorilla trekking Uganda from Kigali safari will involve a series of activities that will make your gorilla trekking safari in Uganda from Kigali memorable. The 3 days safari will involve visiting Bwindi impenetrable national park to carryout gorilla trekking in the sector presented on your gorilla trekking permit. The safari will offer a thrilling experience with the gorillas, cultural encounters with the Batwa people, nature walks where a number of attractions like primates, for example, the different monkey species like the black and white colobus monkeys, the vervet monkeys and so on which will offer amazing experience that will make your gorilla safari in Uganda memorable.
Highlights of the 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali tour
- Day 1: Pick Up & Transfer to Bwindi Forest
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking and transfer back to Kigali
Day 1: Pick Up & Transfer to Bwindi Forest
- Transfer to Bwindi: Depending on your location in Kigali, our guide will pick you up and brief you on your 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali tour and after you will embark on your journey through the Cyanika border and transfer to Bwindi where you will arrive in the afternoon and relax.
- Community tour: You can do a community tour in the afternoon where you can meet the locals.
Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
Day 2: Gorilla trekking and transfer back to Kigali
- Gorilla Trekking: After early morning breakfast and packed lunch, you will embark on your journey to carry out gorilla trekking the activity. Depending on your gorilla trekking permit, you will transfer to the sector where the gorilla family you’re going to trek is. The activity will involve you hiking through the rugged terrain and it can take a given amount of time approximately 2-8 hours but with the help of the guide, it will be easy to locate the gentle giants. On locating and coming into contact with the gorillas, you will spend one hour with them and here you can take pictures of them, watch how they groom one another, how they live amongst one another which is quite interesting to watch.
- Return to Kigali: After the exciting experience, you will head back to your hotel to refresh yourself and embark on the journey back to Kigali city where you will be dropped off at a location of your choice and the end of your safari.
Meal plan: Breakfast and lunch
Trip Inclusions in the 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking from Kigali tour
- Pickup and drop off in Kigali
- A guide
- Gorilla trekking permits
- Entrance permits
- Batwa experience
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included in the itinerary
See also: 3 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA TREKKING TOUR