4 Days Murchison Falls & Delta Cruise Tour is one of the famous selling Explore Uganda Tour packages that give you an experience of the biggest national park in Uganda. The 4 Days Murchison Falls & Delta Cruise Tour will give you the opportunity to have an adventure-filled trip with the different attractions and activities that you will participate in while at the park. Murchison falls national park is the place where all your nature’s desires will be filled and your need for adventure will be met. Being the largest national park gives the perfect opportunity for seeing different animal species on a large scale among the 75 mammal species that can be seen in the park includes the African Elephant, African buffalo, the lions, leopards and a number of other animals. This is one of the best National Parks in Uganda.
The 4 Days Murchison Falls & Delta Cruise Tour will give you the opportunity to visit the Ziwa rhino sanctuary the only rhinos sanctuary in Uganda, you will also visit Budongo forest which is a home to over 500 chimpanzees where they can go chimpanzee trekking and also a number of other primates can be seen like the baboons, the different monkey species which will offer the ultimate experience while in the park.
Highlights of the 4 Days Murchison Falls & Delta Cruise Tour
- DAY 1: Pick up & Transfer to Murchison Falls
- DAY2: Game Drive & Boat Cruise
- DAY 3: Delta Experience
- DAY4: Return to Kampala
Details of the 4 Days Murchison Falls & Delta Cruise Tour
DAY 1: Pick up & Transfer to Murchison Falls
- Transfer to Murchison: Depending on your location in Kampala, at exactly 7 am our driver/guide will pick you up and take you through your 4 days trip to Murchison falls and then the journey to the beautiful Murchison falls starts. You will pass through different towns that is Luwero a historic district that has a lot of significance in Uganda today and our guide will give you full details on its implications to the country, through Masindi, the fruit growing sector where you will have a stopover enjoy the organic fruits that are grown by the fruit farmers in the district.
- Rhino Experience: You will then proceed to the Ziwa Rhino sanctuary where a ranger will brief you about rhino tracking and the activity will take close to 2 hours and from there you will enjoy lunch still in Masindi town at Masindi hotel. After lunch, you will proceed to the park where a great adventure awaits you. On reaching the park you will check in your hotel where you will relax as you wait for dinner and then an overnight stay.
- Budget: Red Chilli tented camp,
- Midrange: Pakuba lodge, Murchison River lodge
- Luxury: Paraa safari lodge, Chobe safari lodge
Meal plan: dinner
DAY2: Game Drive & Boat Cruise
- Game Drive: After an early morning breakfast at the hotel, our driver/ guide will pick you up at exactly 7 am in order to participate in the morning game drives where a number of early risers like the antelopes, duikers, Jackson’s, hartebeest, zebras among others other animals that can be seen include prey hunters like the lions, leopards before they go into hiding because it is difficult to see them during the afternoon which can be seen in the northern side of the park this will enable tourists to a number of numbers grazing in the plains lie the elephants, buffalos and so on.
- Boat Cruise: After close to 4 hours of experiencing the beautiful adventure of seeing animals in the plains you will return to your hotel to relax and enjoy lunch as you get ready for the afternoon launch cruise at 2pm where a number of animals like hippos, crocodiles, elephants, buffalos are seen, water birds can also be seen, the sound of the falls as they pass through the narrow gorge is appealing to one’s ears and scenery also which is breathtaking. The launch cruise will offer relaxing and thrilling adventures which after consuming all that nature offers, you will head to your hotel in order to refresh yourself and relax as you wait for dinner at your hotel.
Meal plan: breakfast, lunch, and dinner
DAY 3: Delta Experience
- Delta Cruise Experience: After early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will be transferred by a boat to the delta area where you will have the most exhilarating experience. The delta cruise will give you the opportunity to see a number of animal species like the elephants, hippos, zebras and some of the threatened bird species the most sought after bird species that visit Murchison falls national park the shoe bill stork. The cruise will offer magnificent views of how the water flows to the Lake Albert; fishermen will be seen catching fish. The cruise is one relaxing cruise that should not be missed by the tourists. After the delta cruise, you will head to your hotel for lunch as you get ready for the afternoon game drive.
- Evening Game Drive: The evening game drive will enable you to see animals that go into hiding during the day, for example, the leopards, hyenas, lions and many more and during this game drives if you are lucky you can see how they hunt for the prey which is usually grazing in the plains or resting. After the evening game drive, you will head to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Meal plan: Lunch and dinner.
DAY4: Return to Kampala
- Return to Kampala: After early morning breakfast, you will be picked by our driver/guide at exactly 7am you will checkout of your hotel and after that, you will embark on your journey back to Kampala. Through Masindi, you will have lunch and then proceed to Kampala city where you will be dropped off to a location of your choice and the end of your trip.
End of the 4 Days Murchison Falls & Delta Cruise Tour
Trip Inclusions of the 4 Days Murchison Falls & Delta Cruise Tour
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- A guide
- Ferry crossing fees
- Entrance permits
- Delta experience
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Rhino tracking
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary