2 Days Rwanda Cultural Tour
2 Days Rwanda Cultural Tour will give you the opportunity to explore the different cultural attributes of the people of Rwanda when they visit the different cultural villages and sites during your Rwanda cultural tour. This 2 days Rwanda cultural tour will ensure that you have an amazing time when you visit Rwanda whereby you will get to see visit a number of sites like Kigali genocide memorial museum where you will get to know more about the Rwanda genocide which can also get to know more about it during the Rwanda genocide tour. During your cultural tour, you will get to visit a number of cultural villages like the Ibyiwacu cultural village where you will get to understand the culture of Rwanda through traditional dances that are performed by the people in the cultural village; you will also understand more about their culture by going on a cooking, farming, herbal medicine making adventure for a memorable Rwanda cultural tour.
Highlights of your 2days Rwanda cultural tour
- Day1: Transfer to Ruhengeri
- Day 2: Ibyi’wacu cultural tour
Detailed itinerary of your 2days cultural tour
Day 1: Transfer to Ruhengeri
- Transfer to Ruhengeri: On day one of your 2 days Rwanda Cultural tour, your tour guide will pick you from Kigali International Airport or at a location of your choice in Kigali city who will give you a briefing session of Kigali City and later on, you will be taken on the tour around Kimironko Market where you will get to visit the largest market in Rwanda where you will see a number of interesting features like the way Rwandans carry out their businesses, you will get the opportunity to buy a number of souvenirs, after your tour at the market you will visit the Kigali genocide memorial museum where you will get to know more about the Rwanda genocide by visiting the display areas in the museum like the children’s exhibition area, the large exhibition area which will give you an in-depth look of what transpired in the genocide and the different events of the Rwanda genocide. Later on, you will transfer to the twin Lakes of Burera and Ruhondo where you will get to see a number of water birds like; the African kingfisher, the great cormorants among other bird species. You will then transfer to Musanze where you will get to your hotel for leisure refreshment, dinner and overnight stay.
- Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge
Day 2; Ibyi’wacu cultural tour
- Ibyi’wacu cultural tour: On day 2 of your 2 days Rwanda Cultural tour after early morning breakfast at your hotel, your guide will pick you up and connect you to Ibyiwacu cultural centre where you will get to visit the cultural village for a memorable Rwanda Cultural tour. The Ibyiwacu Cultural Village is located in Volcanoes National Park a park famous for gorilla trekking in Rwanda and also home to the endangered golden monkey species that can be seen during the golden monkey trekking where tourists can have amazing adventures during your Rwanda Cultural tours. At the Ibyiwacu cultural village, you will get to know about the culture of Rwanda for instance how they prepare local dishes like Ibiryo which is a mixture of potatoes and goat’s meat which you can also be part of the preparation process, you will also be entertained by the cultural dances where you will have an amazing time during your Rwanda Cultural tours. After your cultural tour, you will transfer to Kigali city for lunch and if you have a few extra hours before your flight, you will participate in a Kigali city tour and thereafter our guide will drop you off at the Kigali International Airport or at a location of your choice and the end of your 2 days Rwanda Cultural tour.
End of the 2 Days Rwanda Cultural Tour
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- Cultural tour
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary, Portage and wait staff gratuity.