2 Days Sipi Falls Safari
2 days Sipi falls safari will enable you have the best experience while on your safari with a number of activities that will be carried out like top of the falls hike where a number of bird species will be seen the beautiful falls will also be at a clear view and will offer spectacular views for photography in order to make everlasting memories. The falls are so close to Mount Elgon National Park which is one of the Hiking safari destinations/national parks in Uganda.
Highlights of the 2 Days Sipi Falls Safari
Day 1: Transfer to Sipi falls, hiking to the falls
Day 2: Plantation visit/ rock climbing and transfer back to Kampala
Details of the tour
Day 1: Transfer to Sipi Falls
- Transfer to the Sipi Falls: After an early morning breakfast, our guide will pick you up and brief you on your 2 days Sipi falls safari and after you will embark on your journey to the beautiful Sipi falls, along the Kampala-Jinja highways where you will pass through different towns including Namawajolo where you will be hit by the aroma of grilled chicken and meat and we shall have a stopover there so that you can taste the different locally grilled meat. You will continue your way via Iganga and through Mbale town, you will have lunch and later on head to the Sipi falls for a lifetime adventure.
- Hiking the Sipi Falls: On reaching the falls, you will be welcomed by a guide who will brief you on the activity of hiking to the falls and then head out to the top of the falls. There are 3 falls at different heights which can be reached at a different interval but these can be hiked in 4 hours at the top of the falls you will have magnificent views of the falls where you can even take pictures to have everlasting memories after descending downhill, you will proceed to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Transfer to Kampala
- Return to Kampala: On day 2 of the 2 days Sipi Falls Safari, you will have early morning breakfast and you will go on a tour in the coffee plantation to see how coffee is grown, harvested, dried and made and here you will also go coffee tasting or you can go Sipi rock climbing which is an exciting adventure that will offer memorable Sipi experience. After the thrilling adventure, you will head back to your hotel and check out and embark on your journey back to Kampala City. You will have a stopover at Mbale for lunch and then head straight to Kampala where you will be dropped at a location of your choice which will mark the end of your trip.
End of the 2 Days Sipi Falls Safaris
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- An English speaking guide
- Plantation visits
- Rock climbing
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included in the itinerary
See also: 3 DAYS LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK SAFARI