3 days Murchison falls national park tour
3 days Murchison falls national park tour you will have the best experiences during your Uganda Safaris where you will get to visit Uganda’s largest National park where you will get to take part in a number of activities in Murchison falls National Park where you will have amazing experiences during your safaris. During your safari, you will enjoy stopovers at Ziwa rhino sanctuary the only place where you can find endangered rhino species in Uganda which will make your Murchison falls national park quite memorable, at the sanctuary you will get to see a number of attractions as well like the different monkey species, a number of bird species, crocodiles, hippos, antelopes among other wild animals for memorable safaris. On reaching the Murchison falls park the home to four of the big five animals in Uganda, a new world will be opened to you with breathtaking views of the Albert falls, a number of animals grazing in the plains like the elephants, waterbucks, bushbucks, the African buffalo, hippos among other animals that can be seen when you participate in the different activities in Murchison falls National park that will ensure you have amazing experiences during your 3 days Murchison falls national park tour when you visit Uganda.
Highlights of your 3 days Murchison falls national park tour
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Murchison falls national park
Day 2: Morning game drive and launch cruise
Day 3: Transfer back to Kampala
DAY 1: Arrival and transfer to Murchison falls National Park
- Arrival and transfer to Murchison: On day one of your 3 days Murchison Falls National Park tour, upon your arrival in Uganda, your guide for your entire safari will welcome you to the country and take you through a briefing session of your 3 days Murchison Falls National Park tour and the rules and regulations to follow during your stay in the country. After your briefing session, you begin your tour Murchison falls national park the largest National Park in Uganda. During your way to the Park, you will make a stopover at Ziwa rhino sanctuary the only rhino sanctuary in Uganda where you will have amazing experiences watching the endangered rhino species, different monkey species like the black and white colobus monkey, the Mona monkey and many more, crocodiles, hippos, antelopes and so on. You will have lunch in Masindi town after your Ziwa rhino sanctuary tour and then you will proceed to the park. On reaching the park, you will participate in the top of the falls hike which is quite a memorable experience where you will get to see the water thunders and rapids on a high speed falling over a gorge which is a beautiful experience where you will get exceptional views of the park from an aerial view.
- Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Heritage Safari Lodge
Day 2: Morning game drive and afternoon launch cruise
- Morning game drive: On day two of you 3 days Murchison falls national park tour after early morning breakfast, your guide will pick you from your hotel and transfer you to the northern bank of river Nile where you will participate n the morning game drive. During the morning game drives you will witness the park coming to life with a number of early risers flooding the plains to catch an early morning bite for the day and among the different animal species that can be seen include; elephants, Rothschild giraffes, buffaloes, lions, Hartebeest, Uganda kobs, Oribi, bushbucks, topis and waterbucks among other animal species for memorable safaris after the morning game drives, you will head back to your hotel for refreshments lunch and in the evening, you will participate in the evening launch cruise on Lake Albert.
- Afternoon launch cruise: After lunch, your guide will transfer you to the park to participate in the launch cruise which will offer amazing experiences during your safaris in the park, you will get to see the amazing views of the bottom of the falls where you will see a number of water birds like the African king fisher, the cormorants , spoon bills, the bee eaters along the river banks, you will also see a number of wild animals like crocodiles, hippos, elephants quenching their thirst from the river banks among other species for a memorable 3 days Murchison falls national park tour. You will head back to your hotel for relaxation dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Heritage Safari Lodge as above
Day 3: Transfer back to Kampala
- Transfer back to Kampala: On day three of your 3 days Murchison falls national park tour, after an early morning Breakfast at your hotel you will embark on your journey to Kampala. You will have a stopover in Masindi town for lunch and in Luwero the fruit district where you will get to eat a number of fruits like pineapples, watermelons among other fruits after the encounter, you will continue with your journey to Kampala city where you will be dropped off at a location of your choice or transferred to Entebbe International Airport.
- Meal plan: breakfast and lunch
End of the 3 days Murchison falls national park tour
- Pickup and drop off from Kampala
- An English speaking guide
- Entrance permits
- bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle and Fuel
- All transport costs as per the trip
- An armed ranger
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Telephone calls/ costs
- Rwanda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary.