4 Days Lake Mburo & Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
4 Days Lake Mburo & Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari will let you explore Lake Mburo national park one of the most rewarding national parks when you visit Uganda where you will have rewarding experiences by participating in a number of activities like horseback riding, nature walks, boat cruise for amazing experiences in the park. you will also get to visit Queen Elizabeth national park where you will have the utmost experience in the Park famous for 95 mammal species including the tree-climbing lions, buffalos, elephants, kobs, forest hogs, and cape buffalos over 400 bird species which makes it a top destination for bird lovers. Interesting about the park is the fact that you will get to participate in a number of activities in the park like the morning and evening game drives where you will have rewarding experiences watching a number of bird and primate species like among other attractions in the park hence rewarding experiences.
Highlights of your 4 Days Lake Mburo & Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park
- Day 2: Horseback Ride and transfer to Queen Elizabeth
- Day 3: Morning game drive and evening boat cruise
- Day 4: Transfer back to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park
- Transfer to Lake Mburo: On day 1 of your 4 Days Lake Mburo & Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari your guide will pick you up from Entebbe airport upon arrival or a location of your choice in Kampala city and transfer you to Lake Mburo national park where you will have amazing experiences. During your transfer to Lake Mburo, you will get a number of stopovers like Lukaya where you will get refreshments like roasted meat and chicken, the second stopover will be at Kayabwe where you will with a stopover at the equator for the northern and southern hemisphere experiments, you will also get to take pictures of at the equator and later on continue with your journey to the park.
- Boat Cruise: On reaching you will transfer to Mihingo lodge for lunch and relaxation and later on in the afternoon, you will participate in afternoon boat cruise where you will get to see a number of attractions like the different bird species like; Lesser and Great Swamp Warblers, Chubb’s and Caruthers’s Cisticola Black Crake, Common Squacco, Striated, Black-headed, Herons White-headed and Black-billed Barbet, Greenwood Hoopoe, a number of mammal species like crocodiles sun basking and waiting on prey, a number of herbivores grazing in the plains as you enjoy the sunset in the park which will make the activity rewarding. Return to your lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Horseback Ride and Transfer to Queen Elizabeth
- Horseback Ride: On day 2 of your 4 days lake Mburo and queen Elizabeth national park safari after an early morning breakfast at your lodge, your guide will pick you and transfer you to the horse stables where you will be assigned to an instructor who will transfer you to the park to participate in the rewarding activity. During horseback riding in Lake Mburo National Park, you will get to see a number of attractions like a number of animal species like the Zebras, buffaloes, and antelopes among other animal species in the park which can be seen along the different horseback riding trails in Lake Mburo National Park and after your rewarding activities in the park you will transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Transfer to Queen: On reaching the park, you will go on an evening game drive where you will have a chance to see a number of animals catching their last bites for the day in the plains as they get ready to go to their resting place animals like zebras, elephants, elands, antelopes, crocodiles can be seen sun basking, leopards, lions, hyenas are easily seen during the evening games drives because they come out of hiding in order to hunt for their prey which is a thrilling adventure to see. After the game drive, you will head back to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Morning game drive and evening boat cruise
- Morning game drive: On day 3 of your 4 days lake Mburo and Queen Elizabeth national park safari after an early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will go a morning game drive where you will have the opportunity to see a number of early risers grazing in the plains, for instance, the antelopes, buffaloes, elands, impalas among other animal species. You will then transfer to the Ishasha sector for the ultimate lion tracking experience where the tree climbing lions will be seen which is quite a mesmerizing trait that the lions in the park posses which is quite unique from the lions around the world. It is believed the lions climb trees t keep an eye on their potential prey like the kobs. After the exciting adventure, you will then head back to your hotel for lunch and relax as you await the evening boat cruise.
- Evening Boat Cruise: After your beautiful lunch, you will then head to the boat cruise along the Kazinga channel which will offer a vast look at the landscape including a number of water birds like shoe bill stork, flamingos, king fisher’s great cormorant, little grebe, northern lapwing, red-necked grebe, wandering albatross pied. Animals like the hippos elephants, waterbucks buffalos, crocodiles can also be seen sun-basking among other animals. After the beautiful adventure, you will head back to your hotel to relax and get ready for the next day. Alternatively, you can carry out nature walks or community walks you will head back to your hotel for diner and overnight.
Day 4: Transfer back to Kampala
- Transfer back to Kampala: On day 4 of your 4 days lake Mburo and Queen Elizabeth national park safari after early morning breakfast, you will be picked from your hotel and transfer back to Kampala, through Mbarara town, you will have a stopover to have lunch at the Igongo cultural centre where you will visit the craft shop and you can buy some take at home souvenir. In Kampala, a city tour will be carried out where you will visit places like you can also visit the Kabaka’s lake, the Buganda parliament, the royal mile, the king’s palace which is heritage sites in Buganda kingdom. After the safari, your guide will drop you at the location of your choice and the end of your trip.
End of the 4 Days Lake Mburo & Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
- 4×4 safari vehicle with fuel.
- Full-time English speaking guide.
- Bottled water on transit.
- Visa fees.
- Air ticket fees
- Personal needs like airtime, laundry, tips for service providers, emails, beverages.