2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari will offer an amazing time during your visit to Rwanda where you will get to visit Volcanoes National Park the home to the endangered mountain gorillas and the endangered golden monkeys that can be seen along the different slopes of the Virunga Mountains.
The 2 days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Safari will involve you participating in the Virunga Mountains hike to get to the habituated Mountain gorillas in the park. The Safari will ensure you have an amazing Rwanda tour where you will get to spend time with the different Rwanda gorilla families and you will get the opportunity to understand the different traits of the gorillas as you observe their behavior in the park and you will get to understand their feeding patterns and their diet, they can be seen eating bamboo trees, fruits small creatures like termites, caterpillars among others, you will also be able to see they playtime, nap time and the different activities they carry out in their particular groups which will offer amazing experiences during the activity. During your 2 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safari will offer amazing experiences because the gorilla trekking activity you will get to see a number of attractions like the bird species like; the long-crested eagle handsome Francolin archer’s ground robin, African Rwenzori, double collared sunbird, marsh harrier, Ruwenzori turaco, common moorhen Ruwenzori nightjar, you will also get to see a number of primate species like; the vervet monkey, red tailed monkey, silver monkey among other primate species
Highlights of your 2 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Ruhengeri
- Day 1: Transfer to Volcanoes National Park
Day 1: Transfer to Ruhengeri
- Transfer to Ruhengeri: On day one of your 2 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safari, your guide for the safari a representative of our tour company will pick you up from Kigali International Airport or from a location of your choice in Kigali City. Your guide will welcome you to Rwanda and will give you a briefing session of 2days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Safari where you will get to find out the rules and regulations to follow while in the country, you will also get to know the gorilla trekking guide in Rwanda for an amazing time and safe 2 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safari. After the briefing session, you will participate in the Kigali City tour where you will enjoy tours around the Kigali genocide memorial museum where you will get to know more about the Rwanda genocide, you will have lunch and then visit the kimironko market where you can buy a number of souvenirs and a number of products like fresh fruits among other items and later on you will transfer to Ruhengeri near Volcanoes national park where you will have dinner and over night as you await the next day to participate in gorilla trekking in volcanoes national park.
- Meal Plan: Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge.
Day 2: Transfer to Volcanoes National Park
- Transfer to Volcanoes: On day 2 of your 2 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safari after early morning breakfast at your hotel and with your packed lunch your guide will transfer you to Volcanoes national park headquarters where you go through the briefing session about the Rwanda gorilla trekking guidelines and later on they will then be assigned a Rwanda gorilla family to trek.
- Gorilla Trekking Experience: After you will then hike the different virunga mountains to get to the family, during the activity you will get to see a number of attractions like a number of bird species, primates but when you get to the gorilla family you will have an amazing time observing the behavior of the primates, you will also get to take pictures of the primates to have an amazing time in the park.
- Return to Kigali: Upon your completion of the activity, you will be transferred to Kigali International Airport or a location of your choice in Kigali city and the end of your 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Safari.
End of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full-time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary, Portage and wait staff gratuity.