3 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA SAFARI FROM UGANDA
3 days Rwanda gorilla safari from Uganda will ensure you have an amazing time in Uganda by visiting a number of rewarding sites as you make your make to the land of 1000 hills which will make your wildlife dreams come true as you take part in gorilla trekking in volcanoes national park. The safari starting from Uganda will give you the opportunity to take part in activities like the Batwa trail experience, birding while at Lake Bunyonyi, a memorable stopover that will make your safari worthy. When you cross to Rwanda a new world of amazing experiences will be opened to you with the breathtaking hills, to the hospitable people, rewarding sites that will be seen during the Kigali city tour, during gorilla trekking in Rwanda, you will get to see a number of attractions like the different primates as you hike the different virunga mountains like the golden monkeys, and black and white colobus monkeys, bird species like; archer’s ground robin, African Rwenzori, double collared sunbird, marsh harrier which will give you an amazing time in the country.
HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR3 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA SAFARI FROM UGANDA
- Day 1: Transfer to Kisoro district
- Day 2: Transfer to Ruhengeri
- Day 3: Gorilla trekking and departure
Day 1: Transfer to Kisoro district
- Transfer to Kisoro district: On day one of your 3 days Rwanda gorilla safari from Uganda, at a location of your choice in Kampala city or Entebbe international airport your tour guide for you safari a representative of our tour company will pick you up and before transfer, he will give you a briefing session of the safari the rules and regulations to follow, the expectations during your 3 days Rwanda gorilla safari from Uganda. After the briefing session you will be transferred to Rwanda where you will participate in gorilla trekking in volcanoes national park. The journey to the land of 1000 hills is lengthy but rewarding because you get amazing experiences during the different stopovers like the equator in Kayabwe where you will take part in the northern and southern hemisphere experiments, after the rewarding experiences, Mbarara town where you will have lunch at the Igongo cultural centre, one of the amazing cultural sites in Uganda, after lunch you will make your way to Kisoro district having a final stopover at lake Bunyonyi, the word ‘‘Bunyonyi’’ means a place of small birds which can be seen as you explore the different islands on the lake. As you enjoy breathtaking views of the lake and the beautiful lake breezes you will have a chance to see a number of the 200 recorded bird species at the lake which will delight you while on your tour around the lake. You will also visit the Batwa community, as part of the tour around the lake; the group is one of the most authentic groups of people that will be seen while you visit Lake Bunyonyi. On meeting them, you are entertained by the group with cultural dances, songs and so many more. After the rewarding experience you will make your way to Kisoro district where you will check in your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Transfer to Ruhengeri
- Transfer to Ruhengeri: On day two of your 3 days Rwanda gorilla safari from Uganda, after your early morning breakfast t your hotel, with your relevant documents for travel, you will transfer to cyanika border post as you get ready to transfer to Rwanda. After crossing your guide will welcome you to the land of 1000 hills and also give you a briefing session of your Safari where you will get to find out the rules and regulations to follow while in the country, you will also get to know the gorilla trekking guide in Rwanda for an amazing time and safe safari. After the briefing session, you will participate in the Kigali City tour where you will enjoy tours around the Kigali genocide memorial museum where you will get to know more about the Rwanda genocide, you will have lunch and then visit the kimironko market where you can buy a number of souvenirs and a number of products like fresh fruits among other items and later on you will transfer to Ruhengeri near Volcanoes national park where you will have dinner and overnight as you await the next day to participate in gorilla trekking in volcanoes national park.
- Meal Plan: lunch and dinner
Day 3: Gorilla trekking and departure
- Gorilla trekking and departure: On day 2 of your 3 days Rwanda gorilla safari from Uganda, after an early morning breakfast at your hotel and with your packed lunch your guide will transfer you to Volcanoes national park headquarters where you go through the briefing session about the Rwanda gorilla trekking guidelines and later on you will then be assigned a Rwanda gorilla family to trek along the slopes of the different virunga mountains. During the activity you will get to see a number of attractions like a number of bird species, primates but when you get to the gorilla family you will have an amazing time observing the behaviour of the primates, you will also get to take pictures of the primates to have an amazing time in the park and upon your completion of the activity you will then be transferred to Kigali International Airport or a location of your choice in Kigali city and the end of your3 days Rwanda gorilla safari from Uganda.
End of 3 Days Rwanda gorilla safari from Uganda
- All activities on the itinerary
- all accommodation as per itinerary
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Pick up and Drop off at Entebbe
- Full time English speaking driver/ guide
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Visa fees
- Air tickets
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses
- All items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beer,