4 Days Kibale and Queen Elizabeth National Park Tour
4 Days Kibale and Queen Elizabeth National Park Tour will give you the opportunity to explore two of the most memorable national parks in Uganda when you participate in the safari. The tour will ensure you have rewarding experiences as you participate in a number of rewarding activities like chimpanzee tracking where you will get to know more about the primate species as you enjoy memorable experiences as you watch a number of attractions like numerous bird and animal species among other rewarding experiences. You will also have rewarding experiences when you visit Queen Elizabeth national park the home to four of the big five animals in Uganda you will have memorable experiences when you participate in the morning game drives where you will see game animals, bird and butterfly species and many other wildlife species.
Highlights of the 4 Days Kibale and Queen Elizabeth National Park Tour
- Day 1: Transfer to Kibale National Park
- Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking
- DAY 3: Morning game drive & Evening Boat Cruise
- DAY 4: Transfer Back to Kampala
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Kibale National Park
- Transfer to Kibale National Park: On day one of your 4 Days Kibale and Queen Elizabeth national park Tour, upon your arrival in Uganda, you will be met by your guide for your safari, a representative of our tour company who will welcome you to the pearl of Africa and give you a briefing session of your entire safari. After the briefing session, you will be transferred to Kibale national park and along the way you will have memorable stop over at Kayabwe where the equator crosses Uganda, you will take part in the northern and southern hemisphere experiments that you will find memorable. After the rewarding experiences, you will make your way to Kibale national park having another stopover in fort portal where you will have lunch and continue to the primate destination in Uganda, Kibale national park where you will transfer you to your hotel for refreshments, dinner and overnight stay.
- Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Kyaninga Lodge/ Heritage Safari Lodge
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking
- Chimpanzee Tracking: On the second day of your 4 Days Kibale and Queen Elizabeth national park Tour after an early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked by your safari guide who will transfer you to Kanyanchu area of Kibale national park where you will carry out chimpanzee tracking. You will have amazing experiences during chimpanzee tracking where you will get to see a number of rewarding attractions for instance primate species like L’hoest’s monkey, baboons, white and black colobus monkeys, grey checked mangabey, red colobus, blue monkeys and pottos among other attractions. When you get to the habituated chimpanzee troops you will spend one hour with the primates understanding their behavior in the wild for instance their feeding patterns, their co-existence with one another among other interesting features of the primates. After the amazing encounters with the primates, you will head to your hotel for refreshments and lunch and later on you will have a guided nature walk at Bigodi Swamp Sanctuary. At the swamp, you will get to see a number of bird species like Great Blue Turaco, African kingfisher, spoonbills and Papyrus Gonolek, numerous butterfly species among other interesting wildlife species. Later return to your hotel for dinner and overnight
- Meal plan: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Kyaninga Lodge/ Heritage Safari Lodge
DAY 3: Morning game drive & Evening Boat Cruise
- Morning game drive: On day 3 of your 4 Days Kibale and Queen Elizabeth national park Tour after early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will go a morning game drive where you will have the opportunity to see a number of early risers grazing in the plains, for instance, the antelopes, buffaloes, elands, impalas among other animal species. You will then transfer to the Ishasha sector for the ultimate lion tracking experience where the tree climbing lions will be seen which is quite a mesmerizing trait that the lions in the park posses which is quite unique from the lions around the world. It is believed the lions’ climb trees keep an eye on their potential prey like the kobs. After the exciting adventure, you will then head back to your hotel for lunch and relax as you await the evening boat cruise.
- Evening Boat Cruise: After your beautiful lunch, you will then head to the boat cruise along the Kazinga channel which will offer a vast look at the landscape including a number of water birds like shoe bill stork, flamingos, king fisher’s great cormorant, little grebe, northern lapwing, red-necked grebe, wandering albatross pied. Animals like the hippos elephants, waterbucks buffalos, crocodiles can also be seen sun-basking among other animals. After the beautiful adventure, you will head back to your hotel to relax and get ready for the next day. Alternatively, you can carry out nature walks or community walks you will head back to your hotel for diner and overnight.
DAY 4: Transfer Back to Kampala
- Transfer Back to Kampala: On day 4 of your 4 Days Kibale and Queen Elizabeth national park Tour after early morning breakfast, you will be picked from your hotel and transfer back to Kampala, through Mbarara town, you will have a stopover to have lunch at the Igongo cultural centre where you will visit the craft shop and you can buy some take at home souvenir. In Kampala, a city tour will be carried out where you will visit places like you can also visit the Kabaka’s lake, the Buganda parliament, the royal mile, the king’s palace which is heritage sites in Buganda kingdom. After the safari, your guide will drop you at the location of your choice in Kampala or at the Entebbe International airport and the end of your trip.
End of 4 Days Kibale and Queen Elizabeth National Park Tour
- all activities on the itinerary
- all accommodation as per itinerary
- 4X4 dust-proof safari vehicle & Fuel
- Full-time English speaking driver/guide
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Park entrance fees
- Visa fees
- Air tickets
- All items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beer, e.t.c
- Anything else not included in the itinerary.