5 Days Uganda Safari
5 days Uganda safari will give you the utmost tourism experience in the pearl of Africa where you will get to visit a number of rewarding attractions and sites for a memorable Uganda tour. The safari will open up a new opportunity for you to have amazing experiences as you get to engage with the wildlife as you visit a number of wildlife sites like the national parks, sanctuaries where you will participate in a number of activities like the game drive where you will see a variety of wildlife in the different parks like Murchison Falls national park, Kidepo valley national park, as you understand the behaviour of the wild animals in the wild, their feeding patterns, how they co-exist with one another which will offer amazing experiences during your Uganda tour.
Highlights of your 5 days Uganda safari
- Day 1: Arrival in Entebbe
- Day2: Ngamba Island
- Day 3: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park via Ziwa Rhino sanctuary
- Day 4: Morning game drive and afternoon launch cruise
- Day 5: Transfer back to Kampala
Detailed itinerary for your safari
Day 1: Airport transfer
- Airport transfer: On day one of your 5 days Uganda safari upon arrival at the Entebbe International Airport, you will be met by a representative of our tour company who will welcome you to the pearl of Africa Uganda. He will give you a briefing session of your safari, he will give you the rules and regulations to follow for an amazing time in the different countries as you take part in the different activities. After the briefing session, you will be transferred to your hotel for refreshments, relaxing and overnight stay. Alternatively, depending on your time of arrival in the country if you have time to participate in a number of activities, you will be transferred to the Botanical gardens or the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre where you will get to see a number of wildlife animals like the lions, elephants among other attractions in the centre. After the amazing experience, head back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Ngamba Island
- Ngamba Island Experience: On days two of your 5 days Uganda safari, after early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked by your tour guide for the safari who will transfer you Ngamba Island where you will visit the Ngamba Chimpanzee sanctuary the only chimpanzee sanctuary in Uganda that was established by Dr Jane Goodall a good friend to Dian Fossey who ensured the conservation of the mountain gorillas in volcanoes national park. at the sanctuary, you will get to see a number of attractions including the primates which will give you the opportunity to understand how they co-exist, their feeding patterns among other interesting features of the primates. Other attractions that will be seen during your visit at the island, you will get to see numerous bird species, amphibian and reptile species among other attractions at the sanctuary. Later on, you will transfer to Kampala city where you will have lunch and after you will participate in the Kampala city tour where you will visit a number of sites like the Kasubi royal tombs, Idi Amin torture chambers, Fort Lugard, Nakasero market where you will have the opportunity to understand how the Ugandans carry out their activities, you will also get to purchase a number of fruits, fabrics making the safari memorable. At the end of your safari, you will transfer to your hotel for relaxation, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park via Ziwa Rhino sanctuary.
- Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park via Ziwa: On day one of your 5 days Uganda Safari after an early morning breakfast at your hotel, your guide will pick you up and transfer you tour Murchison Falls national park the largest National Park in Uganda. During your way to the Park, you will make a stopover at Ziwa rhino sanctuary the only rhino sanctuary in Uganda where you will have amazing experiences watching the endangered rhino species, different monkey species like the black and white colobus monkey, the Mona monkey and many more, crocodiles, hippos, antelopes and many more. Later on from the sanctuary, you will have lunch in Masindi town and you will proceed to the park. On reaching the park, you will participate in the top of the falls hike which is quite a memorable experience where you will get to see the water thunders and rapids on a high speed falling over a gorge which is a beautiful experience where you will get exceptional views of the park from an aerial view. Later on transfer to your hotel for relaxation, leisure and overnight stay.
Day 4: Morning game drive and afternoon launch cruise
- Morning game drive: On day four of your 5 days Uganda safari after early morning breakfast, your guide will pick you from your hotel and transfer you to the northern bank of river Nile where you will participate n the morning game drive. During the morning game drives you will witness the park coming to life with a number of early risers flooding the plains to catch an early morning bite for the day and among the different animal species that can be seen include; elephants, Rothschild giraffes, buffaloes, lions, Hartebeest, Uganda kobs, Oribi, bushbucks, topis and waterbucks among other animal species for memorable safaris after the morning game drives, you will head back to your hotel for refreshments lunch and in the evening, you will participate in the evening launch cruise on Lake Albert.
- Afternoon launch cruise: After lunch, your guide will transfer you to the park to participate in the launch cruise which will offer amazing experiences during your safaris in the park, you will get to see the amazing views of the bottom of the falls where you will see a number of water birds like the African kingfisher, the cormorants, spoonbills, the bee-eaters along the river banks, you will also see a number of wild animals like crocodiles, hippos, elephants quenching their thirst from the river banks among other species for a memorable tour. You will head back to your hotel for relaxation dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Transfer back to Kampala
- Transfer back to Kampala: On day three of your 5 days Uganda safari, after an early morning breakfast at your hotel you will embark on your journey to Kampala. You will have a stopover in Masindi town for lunch and in Luwero the fruit district where you will get to eat a number of fruits like pineapples, watermelons among other fruits after the encounter, you will continue with your journey to Kampala city where you will be dropped off at a location of your choice or transferred to Entebbe International Airport. Alternatively depending on your time of departure, if you have time you can participate in the Kampala city tour where you will visit fort Lugard museum which signifies the colonial era in Uganda under Captain Fredrick Lugard the first governor of Uganda, the Uganda museum, you wll also get to visit one of the biggest markets in Uganda where you will purchase a number of food items, African fabrics as you engage with the locals and at the end of your safari you will be dropped off at a location of your choice in Kampala city or Entebbe international airport.
End of the 5 Days Uganda safari
- All activities on the itinerary
- all accommodation as per itinerary
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Pick up and Drop off at Entebbe
- Full-time English speaking driver/ guide
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Visa fees
- Air tickets
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses
- All items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beer