2 Days Mount Bisoke hike
2 days mount Bisoke hike will give the opportunity to visit Volcanoes national park the home to five of the eight virunga mountains namely; Mount Gahinga, Mount Muhabura, Mount Bisoke, and Mount Karisimbi that can be seen when they participate in the Virunga Mountains hike where you will get to see a number of Attractions like the different Rwanda gorilla families, for instance, Susa gorilla family, Ugenda gorilla family, Amahoro gorilla family, karisimbi gorilla family among other Rwanda gorilla families, the endangered golden monkey species, a number of rewarding views where you will get to see the twin lakes of Burera and Ruhondo, Lake Kivu among other attractions that will make you Rwanda tour quite memorable. With the 2 days Mount Bisoke hike, you will have an a amazing time during the hike because you will get to see a number of bird species like Ruwenzori dark collared sunbird, mountain sparked Apalis, Regal Sunbird, stripe breasted tit and also get to see a number of primates like dent’s monkey, silver monkey, red tailed monkey among other interesting primates in the park.
Highlights of your 2 days Mount Bisoke Hike
- Day 1: Transfer to volcanoes national park
- Day 2: Hiking Mount Bisoke and return to Kigali
DAY 1: TRANSFER TO VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK
- TRANSFER TO VOLCANOES: On day one of your 2 days Mount Bisoke hike depending on your location in Kigali City, our guide will pick you at your location and will take you on a Kigali city tour where you will visit a number of tourism destinations in Rwanda, for instance, the Kigali Genocide Memorial museum where you will get to know more about the Rwanda Genocide, kimironko market the largest market in Rwanda, you will then transfer to the twin lakes of Burera and Ruhondo and during the city tour you will have a stopover for lunch and you will then continue to Musanze to your hotel for refreshments, dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge
DAY 2: HIKING MOUNT BISOKE
- HIKING MOUNT BISOKE: On the 2nd day of your 2 days mount Bisoke hike after early morning breakfast at your respective hotel, you will be picked by your guide who will transfer you to volcanoes national park and when you get to the park headquarters, where you will undergo a briefing session and then you will embark on your journey of hiking Mount Bisoke where you will have amazing views in the park, you will get to see a number bird species, a number of primate species and have amazing views of the crater lake at the summit where you can take a number of species and if you’re lucky you will get to see Rwanda gorilla families, a number of other primate species.
- Return to Kigali: At the end of your hike, you will have lunch and transfer to Kigali city and your guide will drop you at a location of your choice and the end of your 2 days Mount Bisoke hike.
- Meal plan: Breakfast and lunch
End of the 2 Days Mount Bisoke hike
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full-time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary, Portage and wait staff gratuity.