6 Days Explore Rwanda Tour
6 Days Explore Rwanda Tour is an amazing East African tour that gives you chance to visit unique Rwanda and explore its attractions.
Highlights of the 6 Days Explore Rwanda Tour
- Day1: Transfer to Volcanoes National Park
- Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Volcanoes NP Rwanda
- Day 3: Golden Monkey Trekking
- Day 4: Transfer to Nyungwe Forest (5 to 6 hours)
- Day 5: Chimpanzee trekking
- Day 6: Return to Kigali & Departure
Detailed Description of the 6 Days Explore Rwanda Tour
Day 1: Transfer to Volcanoes National Park
- Arrival: On day 1 of the 6 Days Explore Rwanda Tour, you will arrive and you will be picked up by our company guide or office staff from any place advised prior to your arrival. Then continue to upcountry for your trip. If time allows, you can do a city tour, Genocide memorial tour and visit Kimiranko markets in Kigali City. Then after proceed to Volcanoes national park. You will be having stopovers for pictures if you need them. Lunch will be enroute and proceed to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Volcanoes NP Rwanda
- Gorilla Trekking: Early morning on day 2 of the 6 Days Explore Rwanda Tour, you will wake up and have breakfast and you will later proceed to Volcanoes national park head offices. Here you will get some briefing and after you will head to the park for gorilla trekking. Depending on the movements of the gorillas, on reaching them, you will be given a maximum of 1 hour, take pictures, move with them in the jungle, and enjoying the experience. After the trek, get back to the starting point, meet your guide and go back to the hotel.
- Evening community tours(Optional): If you are not tired, you can do evening walk, do culture tours and dinner and overnight as above.
Day 3: Golden Monkey Trekking
- Golden Monkey Trekking: On day 3 of the 6 Days Explore Rwanda Tour, you will have early morning breakfast, head to the offices of volcanoes national park, get a briefing as usual and head to the forest for golden monkey trekking. This experience is guaranteed and not hectic like gorilla trekking. Expect to see a lot of birds animals in the jungle. On reaching them, you are given a maximum of 1 hour, and after you will head back to the lodge.
Day 4: Transfer to Nyungwe Forest (5 to 6 hours)
- Transfer to Nyungwe: On day 4, Breakfast will be served early, get organised and leave your hotel and get started to your transfer to Nyungwe forest national park reaching via Kibuye with lunch enroute. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Chimpanzee tracking.
- Chimpanzee Trekking: Morning breakfast will be served and go for briefing at the offices of Nyungwe forest national park, then follow your guide for chimpanzee trekking, because of their nature in the jungle, it can take the time get them or lucky enough you find them near. On reaching them, take pictures and move with them for a maximum of 1 hour. You will then go back to your accommodation for lunch.
- Canopy Walk or the Nature Walk trails tour: In your free time in the evening, you can go for walking trail or Canopy Walk, this activity takes you another experience of a swinging bridge 50 meters in length that is suspended from large trees in the forest. You will be watching birds, site viewing of amazing rainforest and other animals in the park.
Day 6: Return to Kigali & Departure
- Departure / City Tour: On the Final Day of the 6 Days Explore Rwanda Tour, you will have Breakfast and transfer back to Kigali City. At this point you will be finalizing your trip, taking final pictures, and lunch will be served en-route, and if time allows, you go back for city tour and after transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- Airport Pick transfers
- Gorilla Permit
- Golden monkey permit
- Chimpanzee permit
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full-time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals at the hotel
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary, Portage and wait staff gratuity