3 Days Akagera Wildlife Safari
3 Days Akagera Wildlife Safari will give you the opportunity to visit the home to the big 5 animals in Rwanda Akagera National Park where you will have rewarding experiences in the park where you can participate in a number of activities like boat cruise in akagera national park where you will see a number of attractions while participating on the boat cruise on Lake Ihema. During the safari in Akagera National Park where you will see a number of bird species, for instance, the endangered shoe bill stork, blue shouldered robin-chat, Eleonora’s falcon, tabora cisticola booted eagle, grey hornbill, African Kingfisher red-faced barbet which makes birding in Akagera National Park quite memorable. You will also get to see a number of animal species like zebras, giraffes, leopards, lions, cape bushbuck, Oribi, buffalos, rhinos among other attractions in the park for memorable Rwanda Safaris.
Highlights of the 3 days akagera national park safari
- Day 1: Transfer to akagera national park and boat Cruise
- Day 2: Morning game drive and evening game drive
- Day 3: Cultural tours and transfer to Kigali
Detailed itinerary for 3 days akagera national park safari
Day 1: Transfer to Akagera national park & Boat Cruise.
- Transfer to Akagera: On the first day of your 3 days Akagera National Park Safari, upon your arrival at the Kigali International Airport, you will be picked by our representative who will be your guide for your entire safaris in Akagera National Park. The guide will welcome come you to Rwanda the land of 1000 hills which you will get to see on your way to Akagera National Park. The guide will take you through the briefing session where you will be told the rules and regulations to follow to have an amazing time during your 3 days Akagera National Park Safari.
- Boat Cruise: You will have lunch and then head to the park for an evening boat cruise, during the evening boat cruise in the park you will get to see amazing experiences in the park like the sunset, a number of water birds that can be seen catching prey in the water, you will also get to see a number of animals species like zebras, giraffes, leopards, lions, cape bushbuck, Oribi, buffalos, rhinos catching their last bite of the day, crocodiles sun-basking among other attractions in the park.
- Meal Plan: Dinner and overnight
- Accommodation: Akagera Game Lodge
Day 2: Early morning game drive and evening game drive.
- Early morning game drive: On the 2nd day of your 3 days akagera national park safari, you will have an early morning breakfast at your respective hotel and our guide will pick you up and will get to participate in game drives in Akagera national park where you will get to see early risers like Uganda Kobs, zebras, giraffes, leopards, lions, cape bushbuck, Oribi, buffalos, rhinos in the park and you will also get to see the carnivores in the park like the leopards and lions before they go back into hiking to rest. After the game drive in the park, you will head back to your hotel for lunch and relaxation and get ready to take part in the evening game drive. After refreshment and relaxation, you will take part in the evening game drives where you will get to see a number of early risers going back to their hiding spots for overnight, you will also see a number of carnivores like the leopards, lions catching prey for their dinner which will offer an amazing 3 Days Akagera National Park Safari.
- Accommodation: Akagera Game Lodge
- Meal Plan: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 3: Transfer back to Kigali
- Transfer back to Kigali: On the 3rd day of your 3 days Akagera National Park Safari, after an early morning breakfast in your hotel, you will check out your hotel and transfer back to Kigali where you will take part in the Kigali city tour and after lunch, you will be dropped off at a location of your choice in Kigali and the end of your 3 Days Akagera National Park Safari.
- Meal Plan: Break Fast and Lunch
End of the 3 Days Akagera Wildlife Safari
- Accommodation with meals
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Full-time English speaking driver/ guide
- Park entrance fees
- Boat cruise fees
- Vehicle entrance fees
- Bottled mineral water while on safari