Packing List for a Rwanda Safari : While choosing Rwanda as the perfect destination for a safari, you will have the most rewarding adventure because you will get to explore a number of attractions as you take part in a number tourism activities during your Rwanda safari for an amazing experience. Among the common tourism activities that you can participate in during your Rwanda tour include gorilla trekking in Rwanda which will give you the chance to observe the mountain gorillas in Africa as you hike along the Virunga mountains in Rwanda which is also another rewarding activity that you should not miss out on when you visit Volcanoes National Park.
In the country you can also visit Akagera national park where you will get to participate in a number of activities like the game drives in Akagera national park, you can also track the big five animals in Rwanda, you will also get to participate in the boat cruise on Lake Ihema, in the park you can participate in birding in Akagera national park where you will watch a number of bird species like the endangered shoe bill stork and many other rewarding attractions in the park for a memorable experience.
While visiting the national parks in Rwanda, you should not miss out on participating in visiting Nyungwe national park which will give you the chance to participate in chimpanzee trekking in Rwanda which will give you the chance to observe the habituated primates in the wild, in the park you can also participate in the canopy walk in Rwanda, you will also participate in hiking the trails in Nyungwe national park like Isumo waterfalls trail among other rewarding trails that will make your safari experience quite memorable
Aside from the national parks in Rwanda, you can also embark on the cultural tours in Rwanda where you will get to observe a number of rewarding attractions as you also get to observe the culture of the people of Rwanda like the iby’iwacu cultural village, the Humure refugee camp, you can visit the kitabi cultural group the batwa and many other cultural groups to understand more about the culture of the people of Rwanda through cultural dances, the food and many other interesting features in the park.
among you can also , you can also participate in the Rwanda genocide tour which will help you understand more about the unfortunate events that made Rwanda famous by visiting the genocide memorial museums in Rwanda like the Kigali genocide memorial museum in Rwanda and many other sites that will give you an insight about the events that led to the 1994 Rwanda genocide as you also get the opportunity to watch how the country has evolved over the years to be one of the safest countries to visit Africa.
While making your way to Rwanda to participate in the different activities in the park, you should pack the best list to ensure you have an amazing experience and these include;
- A camera should be carried to ensure that you have an amazing experience in Rwanda which will give you the chance to take pictures of a number of rewarding attractions in the country from the rolling hills in Rwanda, the mountain gorillas in Rwanda as you spend one hour with the gorillas, the different bird species as you participate in the different activities in the national park in Rwanda and many other rewarding attractions.
- Rain jacket should also be carried when participating in a number of tourism activities in Rwanda because in the parks the weather is quite unpredictable that it can rain during the dry season as you participate in a number of activities like the gorilla trekking experience in Rwanda.
- Light clothes should also be carried because the country is characterized with warm days and cold nights therefore you should also carry heavy clothes to aid during the cold nights.
- Money should also be carried because there are a number of rewarding activities that you can take part in, you can also visit a number of souvenir shops where you can buy a number of items to ensure you have an amazing experience during your safari experience.
- Carry insect repellent if you’re interested in taking part in a wildlife safari because the country is home to a number of insects that can cause irritation with their bites as you make your way to the different national parks in Rwanda.