5 Days Kidepo Wildlife & Sipi falls tour is an amazing eye-catching Uganda safari package that will give travelers a chance to engage in wildlife encounters and experience the amazing Sipi falls tour. The safari will give you the ultimate wild experience in one of Africa’s richest national parks in Uganda with a variety of attractions that will fulfil your nature’s desires from the wildlife including the lions, elephants, zebras among others that can be seen on an game drive in the day the high concentration of animals in the park guarantees that you cannot miss a day without seeing different animal species including the rare carnivores including the bat-eared fox, striped hyena the Aardwolf, bat-eared fox, caracal, cheetah, hunting dog. The Kidepo valley national park tour will give you the utmost experience in with the different bird species that can be seen, attractions like the Narus valley where you can find different monkey species like, the Lomej Mountains and so many which are ready to be discovered and explored by you.
Highlights of the 5 Days Kidepo Wildlife & Sipi falls tour
- Day 1: Transfer to Kitgum
- Day 2: Transfer to Kidepo
- Day 3: Morning game drive, cultural encounters
- Day 4: Transfer to Sipi falls
- Day 5: City tour and transfer back to Kampala
DAY 1: Transfer to Kitgum
- Transfer to Kitgum: At a location of your choice in Kampala City, our guide/ driver will pick you up at exactly 6 am and before you embark on your journey to kidepo national park, you will first be briefed about your 5 Days Kidepo Wildlife & Sipi falls tour after you will embark on your journey to the park.
- Rhino Trekking: On your journey, you will have lunch in Kitgum and later on head to Ziwa rhino sanctuary the only white rhino sanctuary in Uganda where you will go rhino trekking and have a chance to see a number of animals and bird species like the shoe bill stork. After the rhino tracking activity, you will check in your hotel in Kitgum for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 2: Transfer to Kidepo
- Transfer to Kidepo: After early morning breakfast at your hotel, at 7 am, our guide will transfer you to kidepo valley. After you reach the park, you will check in your hotel for relaxation as you wait for lunch. Alternatively, you can participate in a nature walk through the park where you can see a number of bird species. Be ready to have the best experience in the park in the afternoon after lunch and refreshment.
- Game Drive: You will head out and participate in a game drive where herds of elephants can be seen stamping their feet, waterbucks, Zebras Grant’s gazelles are scattered and grazing over the plains, different prides of lions can also be seen anticipating on what to eat. Tension rises among the animals when the predators start hunting for their prey the narrow escape of the kobs from the lions will arouse curiosity in you to see where it all ends which is a unique experience in the wild.
DAY 3: Morning Game Drive & Cultural Encounters
- Game Drive: After early morning breakfast on day 3 of the 5 Days Kidepo Wildlife & Sipi falls tour, get ready to take part in an exhilarating experience in the wild. the authentic expressions of the animals while your car passes by will give you an adrenaline rush as you see the lions growing, elephants stamping their feet as you pass by them will satisfy your thirst for nature. Animals stare at you with a curiosity which is a rewarding experience that you would like to capture on your camera. With the morning game drive, you will have a chance to see a number of animals you missed out on your afternoon game drive. After the beautiful encounter, you will head back to your hotel for lunch as you await your community encounter.
- Cultural Encounter with the Karamojong: After your lunch, you will head out to the karamajong community where a number of attractions can be seen including the famous houses the “manyatta” grass thatched houses circled by double walls of thorns to prevent intruders. The Karamajong people are known for their nomadic pastoralism and you will see a given number of herds of cattle. The community encounters are quite thrilling in a way that cultural performances like Larakaraka dances, Apiti dances will be performed for will be performed as a way to entertain guests which is quite interesting and exciting to watch and you can also take part in the dances and have the authentic experience. After the exciting experience, head back to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: Transfer to Sipi Falls
- Transfer to Sipi Falls: After early morning breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and our guide will pick you from your hotel and transfer you to Sipi falls.
- Sipi Falls Hike: On reaching the falls, you will be welcomed by a guide who will brief you on the activity of hiking to the falls and then head out to the top of the falls. There are 3 falls at different heights which can be reached at a different interval but these can be hiked in 4 hours at the top of the falls you will have magnificent views of the falls where you can even take pictures to have everlasting memories after descending downhill, you will proceed to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 5: Mbale City tour & Transfer to Kampala
- Mbale City tour: After an early morning breakfast on the final day of the 5 Days Kidepo Wildlife & Sipi falls tour, you will transfer to Mbale town where you will have a city tour and have a look at different attractions; you will visit the different markets and see how the people conduct their business, you will also be able to visit the Semei Kakungulu tombs and the Mutoto circumcision where mass circumcision of boys in the Gishu culture is carried out a practice which is highly prestigious among the people.
- Return to Kampala: After the city tour, you will have lunch and then continue to Kampala where you are dropped at a location of your choice marking the end of you 5 days kidepo national park and Sipi falls safari.
End of the 5 Days Kidepo Wildlife & Sipi falls tour
- An English speaking guide
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Game drives
- Community encounters
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Uganda visa fees
- Activities that are not included in the itinerary
See also: 3 DAYS KIDEPO FLYING SAFARI